Welcome to POD Documentation!¶
Creating new POD accounts for new users.
- Account Creation
- New Penguin Computing On-Demand Accounts
- New Managed POD Accounts
- About Our Clusters: MT1 & MT2
- Storage and Login Nodes
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Setting up new POD accounts for new users.
- Account Setup
- Web Browser
- Authentication using SSH Keys
- Remote File Management
- Transferring Files Between MT1 and MT2 Storage
Submitting simple batch and MPI jobs for new users.
Introducing POD to new users.
- About Our Locations
- POD Queues
- POD MT2 Cluster
- Migrating to MT2 from MT1
- POD Usage Charges and Billing
Interacting with the jobs schedulers.
- Job Scheduler
- POD Job Resource Scheduling
- PBS Directives
- Job Arrays
- Monitoring Jobs
- Monitoring System Group Jobs
- T30 Haswell Queue (MT1)
- S30 Skylake Queue (MT2)
- Tundra Open Compute Platform
Compilers & MPI Libraries¶
Working with Compilers, MPI Libraries, and running MPI jobs.
Application-specific Guides for reference by users.
- Environment Modules
- FEA, CFD and FDTD Modeling
- Weather Modeling and Cartographic Projections
- Life Sciences, BioTech and Genomics
- General Science Applications & Libraries
- Mathematics and Statistics Applications & Libraries
- Rendering, Remote Visualization and Image Manipulation
- Compilers and Language Tools
- Application Guides
API & Command Line Utilities¶
Using the POD API and Command Line Utilities.
- API & Command Line Utilities
- User Identity & API Key
- POD API Endpoints (Authentication Required)
- A Guide to using Scyld Cloud Manager APIs on POD
- PODTools: Command-line Utilities
- PODShell: Job Submission and Management Utility
- References & Useful Links
Advanced configuration and integrations for working with POD.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)¶
Frequently asked questions from POD users.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can I try POD for free now?
- Is there ever a wait to run my jobs?
- My workload is highly customized. How do I integrate POD into my workflow?
- What are my payment options?
- When am I charged for my usage?
- How secure is my code and data?
- How do I deactivate my account?
- What software applications and libraries are available?